• A 7 minute phone call

    When i woke up i felt like talking to someone just for the sake of talking and not for asking a favor. So I picked up my phone and dialed a random contact without bothering to see whom I was dialing. I had hardly above ten rupees as balance. The call connected and a familiar voice picked up the call. A friend of mine with whom I haven’t spoken for long was at the receiver’s end.

    Him: “Hi!! What’s up? Long time. How u?”

    Me: “Am good da. How u? Wassup.”

    Him: “Going on. All of a sudden a call. That too early in the morning. What happened?”

    Me: I lied. “Just like that. I felt you wanted to tell me something.”

    Him: “Really? How did you know? I mean I badly wanted to talk to someone. Thank God you called.”

    The dam opened and the water gushed out. He poured out all what he was going through.

    All these days I thought he was busy and he thought I was busy and we didn't call each other. I really didn't call him intentionally today but the call was at the right time. We both felt really great after talking to each other. He felt relieved. I felt relieved. He felt relaxed for being able to share his worries. I felt relaxed from knowing my problems are not as big as his.

    Today most of us are so busy doing all the not so important things that we miss to give a few minutes of our life to somebody who have been with us for long. We have time to watch a technology video on YouTube but are not ready to use to the same technology to contact a loved one. We have time to “like” the pic of an actress in Facebook but we hesitate to say “hi” to a friend who is online throughout the day.

    Today just for fun, pick up your mobile and call a friend whom you haven’t spoken to for long. Trust me. It’s a beautiful experience.
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    GET A FREE QUOTE NOW

    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat.

    ADDRESS

    4759, NY 10011 Abia Martin Drive, Huston

    EMAIL

    contact-support@mail.com
    another@mail.com

    TELEPHONE

    +201 478 9800
    +501 478 9800

    MOBILE

    0177 7536213 44,
    017 775362 13