• When opportunity knocks the door!


    A short extract from today’s diary: it was post lunch session of class. Half of the class had already bunked. I was sitting rather aimlessly when I heard a jingle of some bangles and a sweet fragrance floating through the air. A sweet voice followed.

    “Is this chair yours?”

    “No, the institute owns it.”

    “I mean, can I sit here.”

    “Oh am sorry. Ya sure”

    I shifted my bag to the chair on my left and prevented a guy from invading my rare luck. As soon as she settled down on my right I glanced up to heaven and thanked all the known and unknown Gods. For the first time in the history of my life I was wide awake for a class after lunch. Hours ran like minutes and minutes like seconds. End of the day my contacts list got increased by one more name. AAh..!! Life is beautiful.

    P.S – as a buy product of a rather unexpected luck I was forced to listen to the class and thereby learn something worthy and clear some doubts of a beautiful classmate. 
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    GET A FREE QUOTE NOW

    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat.

    ADDRESS

    4759, NY 10011 Abia Martin Drive, Huston

    EMAIL

    contact-support@mail.com
    another@mail.com

    TELEPHONE

    +201 478 9800
    +501 478 9800

    MOBILE

    0177 7536213 44,
    017 775362 13