• iDance


                      There’s not a single day in my life which has passed without me thinking of dance. If not for dance I still would have been bed ridden. Dance made me crawl. Dance made me walk. Dance made me run. Dance made me dance to a different tune I had never danced before till then in my life. The tune of self confidence. The tune of passion. The tune of “I don’t care of what u think of my dance but I love to dance and I will do it the way I like it, the way I love it”. If not for dance I would have been forgotten as an ordinary guy. I won’t be remembered as the arrogant, merciless, dance instructor who thinks that every human being in the universe has a dance routine programmed in his genes, which when the time arrives will make him perform, no matter how huge the crowd is.

    My dance may not be disciplined. It may not sync with the music. It might look bad for others. But I don’t care. I just don’t care. When am there, on that stage, as a single person with the music blaring I become the emperor of the stage. Nobody can dare stop me from dancing. And I will dance, to my will. I am not trying to MJ or Sean Paul here. I am myself when I dance. The cocky guy with so much of anger in him, with so much passion in him, with so much love in him but doesn’t know how to express it.  I show it in my dance. And for all those who ever felt I was good somewhere, THANK YOU. God Bless you!

    I will never stop dancing. I can’t. Only that I have stopped performing in front of others. I don’t wish to perform anymore. If anytime I have ear phones plugged into my ears and eyes fixed into some distant memory, I would be dancing. Dancing away in my own world, in my own thoughts. Only that others can’t see it.
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    GET A FREE QUOTE NOW

    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat.

    ADDRESS

    4759, NY 10011 Abia Martin Drive, Huston

    EMAIL

    contact-support@mail.com
    another@mail.com

    TELEPHONE

    +201 478 9800
    +501 478 9800

    MOBILE

    0177 7536213 44,
    017 775362 13