• Hope!

    Memories of past come and haunt me every now and then

    I don’t know where I should start and where I should end

    People change like seasons

    Though I couldn't ever quite figure out the reasons

    CA Results are also not coming my way

    Expectations of everyone putting me in a sticky bay

    Finding true love is becoming more difficult

    It comes and goes every alternate moment

    She just seems to ignore me; tells
     me “It’s over!”


    Days are quite so are the sleepless nights


    Don’t know how to react and how to fight


    But still have the hope that good things will come


    People will not change, will get true love


    Results will also rock and will give criticizers a perplexed shock


    Hope never dies and it will not ever


    Definitely will get whatever I hope!
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    GET A FREE QUOTE NOW

    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat.

    ADDRESS

    4759, NY 10011 Abia Martin Drive, Huston

    EMAIL

    contact-support@mail.com
    another@mail.com

    TELEPHONE

    +201 478 9800
    +501 478 9800

    MOBILE

    0177 7536213 44,
    017 775362 13